Page 1 of 1
• Early year providers who are eligible to access additional funding i.e. SEN Inclusion Fund and/or Disability Access Fund
o Childminders that offer government funded places
o Schools with nursery provision
• Setting SENCOs that are new to the role and have recently completed the four sessions of Hounslow SENCO training
• Early Years Practitioners who are going to be taking on the role of SENCO in their setting
• School/Setting SENCOs who need more information and/or need to refresh their knowledge on this subject
• Early years providers who are not familiar with the processes for requesting additional funding via the Synergy IT system
The purpose of this session is to provide information on the two additional funding streams that early years providers can access to support the inclusion of children with SEND in their provision and the processes and systems for these via the Synergy IT system.
Please note that this is the first of two sessions and attendance at both is recommended. The second session is Using Provision Maps to support SEN Inclusion Fund Review – Process via Synergy ICT SystemEssential Information
Early Years Practitioners (working with children up to the end of Nursery year)
It is important children develop a positive ‘have a go’ attitude towards maths. This course will support you to identify the key elements of a Maths rich environment. We will share ideas, activities, resources and stories to support and enable reflection within your own practise.
This course will include coverage of the revised educational programme for Maths in preparation for September 2021.